The spores of Amanita - blitzLed by Sachem Tha'Pioca Franche Panse, the tribe of stones is-who-dancing ventured into the area of Oyanke Aliha to pick mushrooms, highly appreciated at powwows. Note that it took several bouraks to help bring gourmet amounts that could swallow alone Tha'Pioca. The area of Oyanke Aliha has lots of mushrooms, where one can find all kinds, all colors. Even more deadly is not afraid to Tha'Pioca, "it only reinforces the immunitairo-toxic defenses!" Joked you it accompanied by a laugh that characterizes it.
- Ahhhh! It's a good morning! One morning as I like! We will find mushrooms this morning!
The Sachem Tha'Pioca out of his yurt and will awaken his tribe ...
- Come On! Rise and shine! Get out of your yurt! ... But no it is not war! It's even worse! It's gnawing hunger me! We will find mushrooms! and speed!
Neither one nor two, the tribe had risen as one Aurlok and all these people left to the swamps Oyanke Aliha.
- Ugh! What mushy peas! It's even worse than usual! The fog is even thicker than the last time! Ahhhh ... We should have led one of the prisoners bearded triadic that we would release it all at once alchemical stones ...
- Tha'Pioca! Come and see there! Look what I found ...
- What is that? It was never seen like this ... Another new species? It's amazing what this area reserve surprise ... Wait! Chuttt! Voices are heard ...
Not very far away indeed, voices echoed the tribe of stone-who-dancing.
- Knight Precius, we are not very far ... We will be able to bring these famous mushrooms we asked the prioress Caelina ...
- Yes ... This place is much worse than us ... It seems familiar and strange at the same time ... We collect mushrooms and out of here!
The sound of the voice, Tha'Pioca went into a rage more terrible, and his cry was heard throughout the Oyanke Aliha region, despite the thick fog that smothered the sounds ...
- But it's not true, it is our land poking our mushrooms! Aurlok! Organized! Prepare for battle! We must reject these Avalonian! And take those weird mushrooms!
The terrible cry Tha'Pioca had frightened the Avalonian troupe, men were motionless, looking Precius knight and motioning to leave behind ...
- Knight Precius, maybe we could come back another time for the picking?
- I Will Not! The priory Caelina told me a mission and we will carry it through to the end! Do not hear this cry, it's probably more bark than bite, and take care to get mushrooms!
A loud noise is heard, a terrible shock wood against iron. The Precius knight was propelled several meters back, he was down, semi-conscious ...
- More bark than bite? How about now? Is there more noise or harder inside your helmet?
Tha'Pioca launched his famous legendary laugh ...
Adaptation German Scenari by "Thornstone"
Setting up the Battlefield
1) This scenario is intended to be played on a 24”x24” table. Players determine their table side. Each deployment zone behind a line at over 9 inches from the midline.
2) The players must then place 6 scenery elements (recommendation about the size of a playing card) according to the following rules:
- Scenery elements cannot be placed less than 3 inches from any table edge, objective or other scenery element.
- The players alternate placing the scenery elements. Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element.
3) The players then place 3 Alchemical Component markers with the following constraints:
- The markers must placed on a scenery element, at least 4 inches away from any other marker.
- The players place 1 of their markers in their table half, and 1 in their opponent's half. The players place the Alchemical Component markers alternately, one at a time, starting with the player who not place in first scenery element. The remaining marker can be placed in his own half table or opposing half table.
- All components MUST be placed on the table.
4) 6 tokens (1 inch diameter - Size 1) represent spores. Each player places a spore (alternating laying tokens between players and starting with the one who has not started the installation of alchemical components) in the opposing side table, in its own table aside, the 3rd token is the choice of the players. Ultimately, there will be 3 spores per side. A spore to be placed more than 7 inches of another spore, and to more than 2 inches of a scenery element or table edge.
Both players deploy their miniatures in their respective deployment areas.
The players alternate deploying all the miniatures from one card at a time. The player with the most cards starts. If both players have the same number of cards, the loser of an opposed Mind roll deploys first.
1) The first player who scores 15 victory points win. If at any time, both players manage to get 15 or more victory points in the same round or one player has no living miniatures, the result is a draw.
2) Maximum number of VP to win: 23
3) During the End Phase of each round, once exploded spore, we look at who controls each remaining spore. The player who accumulates the maximum AP AND recruitment points control the spore. For each controlled spore, the player scores: 1 VP in the 1st round, 2nd round 2 VP, VP 3 from the 3rd round.
At the end of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd round, a spore explodes and is removed from game. At the beginning of the fourth round, it will remain 3 spores that will not explode.
Any miniature within 3 inches of a spore is in its control area.
The spore that explodes is always that which miniatures in the control area scores maximum AP. If it's equal in terms of AP, we count the cumulative number of recruitment points. If it is a tie, the spore is determined by a die roll.
When a spore explodes, roll two white dice. All miniatures in its control area suffer damage in the following table: 3/2/2/2/1/1.
The figurines within one inch of the spore suffer damage in the following table: 4/3/3/3/2/2.