Funds transport - blitzFragile samples of crystals found in the excavation site shine with more intensity. They should be reported to the laboratory with the greatest care in order to be studied by scholars. Chests used to transport are certainly heavy and bulky, but it is a necessary packaging for parts of this importance. Unfortunately these crystals deposits are rare, many jealousies and bad encounters on the way back are common.
Setting up the Battlefield
1) This scenario is intended to be played on a 24”x24” table. Players determine their table side. Each deployment zone behind a line at over 9,5 inches from the midline.
2) Three Treasures (1 inch diameter, size 0) are placed on the center line of the table, in the center and two spaced 7-inch edge to edge (see diagram).
2) The players must then place 6 scenery elements (recommendation about the size of a playing card) according to the following rules:
- Scenery elements cannot be placed less than 3 inches from any table edge, objective or other scenery element.
- The players alternate placing the scenery elements. Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element.
3) The players then place 3 Alchemical Component markers with the following constraints:
- The markers must placed on a scenery element, at least 4 inches away from any other marker.
- The players place 1 of their markers in their table half, and 1 in their opponent's half. The players place the Alchemical Component markers alternately, one at a time, starting with the player who not place in first scenery element. The remaining marker can be placed in his own half table or opposing half table.
- All components MUST be placed on the table.
Both players deploy their miniatures in their respective deployment areas.
The players alternate deploying all the miniatures from one card at a time. The player with the most cards starts. If both players have the same number of cards, the loser of an opposed Mind roll deploys first. Once the finished deployment, each player place a treasure in contact with his table side, on the ground or carried by a miniature if it is in contact with the table edge. You can place the token on the bottom base of the holder.
1) The first player who scores 3 victory points win. If at any time, both players manage to get 3 or more victory points in the same round or one player has no living miniatures, the result is a draw.
2) Maximum number of VP to win: 5
3) The objective of the scenario is to get maximum plateau of treasures from the opposite edge. During the End Phase of each round, if a miniature wearing a treasure is standing in contact with the opposing side table without being in combat, the treasure is removed from the game and the player gets 1 VP.
Pick up a treasure:
* Take a treasure becomes binding in an action of walk and can not be accomplished during a reaction.
* A treasure can be taken on land or in the hands of a non-engaged in combat friendly miniature. To pick up the treasure, the base of the model must be in contact with the treasury or the holder at the beginning or the end of the walk.
Carry a treasure:
* A miniature can carry only treasure at a time.
* A miniature wearing a treasure can offload in at any time of its activation, or when a battle is initiated against him.
* A holder can not do that action running and walking (no engagement, attack, shooting, concentration, alchemy, entanglement etc ...) and will move with him to the maximum 11 inches per round . During its movement, however, a holder may offload its treasure and continue moving.
* In the melee, a holder automatically plays CC "Inactive" unless announce that the treasure loose ground when combat is initiated against him.
* Finally, a miniature wishing to act against the wearer has a +2 bonus to his Spirit jets.
Let a treasure:
* A carrier jettisoning of his treasure the floor space in contact with the base. If the wearer is killed, the treasure is placed where the miniature was. If the floor installation is impossible (the miniature is completely surrounded), the treasure is placed under the base's carrier and anyone less than 1 inch can pick it up as if it were in contact.