Totems - blitzgain, Ser Arzhel the barony of Brall had sent a group of men in the land aurlock in the Copawige region to spy on places to harvest fruits and other pleasant discoveries. And if the way, the group could bring back aurlock body ... or heads if the bodies are too heavy ... Baron Ser Arzhel may continue to display its victory over his enemies terrible ... what well be see the court ...
The group arrives in a quiet plain, oddly, 4 totems were willing. Perhaps the only evidence of a famous powwow aurlok?
- "It seems they invoke the spirits dancing around totems ..."
- "Ugh ... You believe you, of those famous ghost stories Lies all this?"
- "It seems that you can see lots of things, your own future, speak with the dead ..."
- "Oh Come down Mornea Saturnus Or disguise yourself into a toad or raven You'll see maybe ghosts!!!"
- "You really do not mind ... Terrus It is distressing ... You really believe only what you see ... There are surely many other things around us ... and well listen, I will go and me dancing around the totem to invoke the spirits! And you will see that what I say is true! "
Saturnus advanced a step towards a safer totems, by singing a little tune. Arrived at the foot of the totem, he began to dance and sing in person, what lure the enemy rather than spirits ...
- "What is the fuss that the plain around the totems?"
- "A group of Avalonian is close totems ... Apparently there is one among them who runs a funny ritual ..."
- "There is Something tells me they will destroy the totems ..."
During this brief moment in the Avalonian camp Saturnus was primarily laugh all men to blow déhanchés basin, brandishing his sword, turning around the totem, and by commencing a bouncy song that ... had always come no mind. Not aurlock who wants ... Holds ... speaking of aurlock, it's a whole troop rushing down the plain ...
- "Terrus, look Do you see them come aurlock Spirits Look at us!?!"
-! "But are not Saturnus minds They are flesh and bone aurlock Resumes Saturnus your minds!"
Setting up the Battlefield
1) This scenario is intended to be played on a 24”x24” table. Players share the table into 4 quarters. Determine where the deployment areas of each player (4.5 inches x 4.5 inches).
2) Each player roll a die, the one who makes the highest number begins. You must place a totem in a table quarter deployment area and a totem in a table quarter of the opponent's deployment zone. The first player:
- Place the first totem (and clan token) in a table quarter
- His opponent place the second totem (and clan token) in a table quarter
- Both players remake the same for the 3rd and 4th totems
There must be a totem table by quarter, and they must be spaced at least 7 inches between them. A totem should be placed more than 3 inches from side table and deployment areas.
3) The players must then place 6 scenery elements (recommendation about the size of a playing card) according to the following rules:
- Scenery elements cannot be placed less than 3 inches from any table edge, objective or other scenery element.
- The players alternate placing the scenery elements. Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element.
4) The players then place 3 Alchemical Component markers with the following constraints:
- The markers must placed on a scenery element, at least 4 inches away from any other marker.
- The players place 1 of their markers in their quarter, and 1 in their opponent's quarter. The players place the Alchemical Component markers alternately, one at a time, starting with the player who not place in first scenery element. The remaining marker can be placed in other quarter.
- All components MUST be placed on the table.
Both players deploy their miniatures in their respective deployment areas.
The players alternate deploying all the miniatures from one card at a time.
The player with the most cards starts. If both players have the same number of cards, the loser of an opposed Mind roll deploys first. Each player must deploy, as much as possible, the same number of miniatures in each of his areas at the end of deployment.
1) The first player who scores 12 victory points win. If at any time, both players manage to get 12 or more victory points in the same round or one player has no living miniatures, the result is a draw.
2) Maximum number of VP to win: 23
3) During the End Phase of each round, count victory points:
- Each player scores 1 VP / symbol / totem when he has more than his opponent
Eg: a player who has more than symbol (x3) for each totem (x4) mark 12 VP at the end of the round
A totem is size 3 and can generate a cover.
A model being 1 inch or less of a totem may spend 1 AP to dance to invoke the spirits of the totem. It is not possible to spend 2 AP in response to invoke the spirits. A model with 4 AP can dance 1 time a totem, spend 1 or 2 AP (walking, attack, magic, shooting, running, concentration, ...) and re-spend 1 AP to the totem (the same way that the scenario "chests").
When the AP is spent, his opponent must take the 4 cards in hand, choose one that places it face down on the table, and the player must guess the card.
- If the player does not guess the right card, it rolls 2 dice of the color of the health's miniature and retains only 1 symbol on the totem pole he places next to the miniature.
- If the player guesses the right card, it rolls 3 dice of the color of the health's miniature and maintains:
. is 2 symbols on the pole side of the figure
. either one symbol on the pole side of the miniature and one symbol on the card totem
Refer to the table the number of symbol in the column of the totem miniature has invoked.
Download appendix 1 (montage_cartes_01.pdf)
Download appendix 2 (tableau_marquage_01.pdf)