The Fighting Cocks - blitz
Setting up the Battlefield
1) This scenario is intended to be played on a 24”x24” table.
2) Players determine their table side. Each deployment zone behind a line at over 9 inches midline.
3) The players must then place 6 scenery elements (recommendation about the size of a playing card) according to the following rules:
- Scenery elements cannot be placed less than 3 inches from any table edge, objective or other scenery element.
- The players alternate placing the scenery elements. Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element.
4) The players then place 3 Alchemical Component markers with the following constraints:
- The markers must placed on a scenery element, at least 4 inches away from any other marker.
- The players place 1 of their markers in their table half, and 1 in their opponent's half. The players place the Alchemical Component markers alternately, one at a time, starting with the player who not place in first scenery element. The remaining marker can be placed in his own half table or opposing half table.
- All components MUST be placed on the table.
5) Beginning with the players who did not start the installation sets, players alternately place 6 cocks (token 1 inch in diameter), each representing a column in the table of damage: Double sword, sword/ax sword/mass, double ax, ax/mass and double mass. The cocks are chosen by players and are placed in the attacking half table over 3 inches of another cock. There is no minimum distance with scenery.
Both players deploy their miniatures in their respective deployment areas.
The players alternate deploying all the miniatures from one card at a time.
The player with the most cards starts. If both players have the same number of cards, the loser of an opposed Mind roll deploys first.
1) The first player who scores 20 victory points win. If at any time, both players manage to get 20 or more victory points in the same round or one player has no living miniatures, the result is a draw.
2) Maximum number of VP to win: 30
3) Every time a player succeed a damage roll and suffer DAM on table DAM, the player who controls the corresponding cock wins 1PV.
At the end of each round, each player gains 2 VPs for each cock he controls.
Cocks are of size 1, but can never be used as cover. They can be overcome by the miniatures for 1 inch of extra movement. When a cock is moved, it can cross miniatures.
Cocks are neutral in the early game. A model within an inch of a cock can spend 1 AP during its activation to control if it is neutral or cancel it if it is controlled by the opposing player.
Every time a player succeed a damage roll and suffer DAM on table DAM, if there is no symbol sword all thrown dice, the opposing player can choose any cock and move up to 2 inches.
Each time a player gets a failure on a roll of the dice, if there is only 1 and 2 of all thrown dice, the player can choose any cock and move up to 2 inches.
Every time an alchemist launching a successful formula, he can choose a cock to less than 6 inches and move up to 2 inches.