Footprints - blitzAm'n Ayassarr... It haunts me for almost 3 seasons ... Not a single day without that name comes to mind... In the desert Asfar... forests... the mountains... the cities I've been through... I thought I saw his shadow ten times... a hundred times.. a thousand times... around a tree, a bush, behind a rock, lane dark... He never left me for a moment ...
Yet I have traveled the plains, many plains, defended many people accused of crimes wrongly, sometimes out arms when it was necessary to do it... But behind every saved person, behind each case solved, there was this shadow and the name... Am'n Ayassarr...
Whatever the season, the day, time, location, time of day, the shade was present from the awakening until bedtime ... and even during each night ... not a night without reliving this horrible nightmare in pictures and cries ...
How could I forget the name of this ifrit pyritin who massacred mine? How could I forget this demonic form that decimated my wives and my childrens? Impossible... Maybe I should find rest when I had found Am'n Ayassarr and would have eliminated? Maybe not...
Nevertheless, recent events in Penitentiary of the Tooth gives me hope to trace this monster that I lost... The prisoners were released by a pyritin ifrit named Am'n Ayassarr. I have to go there to investigate and find clues that will allow me to challenge him...
Again, I travel the plains of Tahub Abid, the caliphate of the White Robe. Cold, ice, snow, tundra are all elements inhospitable, no wonder that these lands are uninhabited ... Strange, because I noticed traces for days ... No animal tracks, but traces khalimanes, Aurloks and human. What can a group in these countries? Do I not only have motivation to go to the Penitentiary of the Tooth?
Other oldest traces... Only khalimanes... and this one... It's too big for a Khaliman... It is the footprint of Am'n Ayassarr! I am sure! But he is not alone, there are others with him... I really need to go as quickly as possible Penitentiary of the Tooth to learn benefits...
Ibrahim Ibn Suleman
Setting up the Battlefield
1) This scenario is intended to be played on a 24”x24” table. Players determine their table side. Each deployment zone behind a line at over 9 inches behind the midline.
2) Players then place a grid of 16 markers footprint with 4 lines and 4 columns are spaced 6 inches. The grid is centered in the middle of the table as shown in the diagram.
Secretly, each player will take a footprint (take the checkers triangle starters) on each line located at the opponent, make a mark on the back of Index and rest in place. There will be four index index footprints, one per line.
3) The players must then place 6 scenery elements (recommendation about the size of a playing card) according to the following rules:
- Scenery elements cannot be placed less than 3 inches from any table edge, objective or other scenery element, and does not cover a footprint.
- The players alternate placing the scenery elements. Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element.
4) The players then place 3 Alchemical Component markers with the following constraints:
- The markers must placed on a scenery element, at least 4 inches away from any other marker.
- The players place 1 of their markers in their table half, and 1 in their opponent's half. The players place the Alchemical Component markers alternately, one at a time, starting with the player who not place in first scenery element. The remaining marker can be placed in his own half table or opposing half table.
- All components MUST be placed on the table.
Both players deploy their miniatures in their respective deployment areas.
The players alternate deploying all the miniatures from one card at a time.
The player with the most cards starts. If both players have the same number of cards, the loser of an opposed Mind roll deploys first.
1) The first player who scores 9 victory points win. If at any time, both players manage to get 9 or more victory points in the same round or one player has no living miniatures, the result is a draw.
2) Maximum number of VP to win: 19
3) During the End Phase of each round, we look at who controls each of Footprints has just been revealed. For each controlled Footprint, if an unmarked Footprint, the player scores 1 VP. If it is a Footprint Index, the player scores 3 VP.
The miniatures within 1 inch of a footprint are in its control area.
At the end of each round, a footprint may be shown for each line parallel to the center line. The footprint will have the greatest AP of miniatures in its area will be revealed. If it is a tie with another footprint of the same line, it is the one that will be more recruitment points that will be revealed. If still a tie, rolling the dice.
The footprint to reveal is controlled by the player who has the most AP on the footprint. If it's a tie, whoever has more recruitment points. If still a tie, the footprint is not revealed.
Alchemists have intuition to find footprints. They account for one additional AP for counting the AP to know which will be the footprint revealed, as well as for the calculation to find out who wins the VP.