The City Lights - blitzCitizen Council of the City-Port Crepuscule has created a lighting system throughout the city, in order to maintain the lit streets at night. Since this lighting system has been set up, crime has fallen... at least the night... Obviously, these lights inflame lust, and the caliphs or leaders of other city-port of the Canal would like to install such a system in their city, not to be outdone, and to show that their city is just as beautiful... Thus we see more and more came alchemists cities-port neighbors, to study this complex plumbing system powered by alchemical stones, which can be bought very easily at Crepuscule, unique in Mornea.
However, Crepuscule has that architectural feature, pipes that cross and crisscross back and forth along the buildings, giving the impression of "open-air laboratory." It is difficult to locate and remake the pipe network in another city-port.
But things do not happen in a day, and before covering the whole city light to the colors of the alchemical stone, it is already to test and successfully master the alchemy associated with these long pipes after which are stored alchemical stones.
Setting up the Battlefield
1) This scenario is intended to be played on a 24”x24” table. Players place four floor lamps (diameter 1 inch - size 4) 7 inch apart (see diagram).
2) Players determine their table side. Each deployment zone behind a line at over 9 inches from the lamps.
3) The players must then place 6 scenery elements (recommendation about the size of a playing card) according to the following rules:
- Scenery elements cannot be placed less than 3 inches from any table edge, objective or other scenery element.
- The players alternate placing the scenery elements. Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element.
4) The players then place 3 Alchemical Component markers with the following constraints:
- The markers must placed on a scenery element, at least 4 inches away from any other marker.
- The players place 1 of their markers in their table half, and 1 in their opponent's half. The players place the Alchemical Component markers alternately, one at a time, starting with the player who not place in first scenery element. The remaining marker can be placed in his own half table or opposing half table.
- All components MUST be placed on the table.
5) Each player places (alternating place) next to each floor lamp a water token, earth, fire and air. Randomly draw to see who starts. The two players cannot have the same element on a floor lamp. In the end, the two players have been place a water token, earth, fire and air.
Both players deploy their miniatures in their respective deployment areas.
The players alternate deploying all the miniatures from one card at a time.
The player with the most cards starts. If both players have the same number of cards, the loser of an opposed Mind roll deploys first.
1) The first player who scores 6 victory points win. If at any time, both players manage to get 6 or more victory points in the same round or one player has no living miniatures, the result is a draw.
2) Maximum number of VP to win: 9
3) During the End Phase of each round, you score 1 VP per floor lamp for which you have more than your opponent token element.
Floor lamps: at the beginning of the game, the streetlights are off.
Pick up stones: the land is filled with alchemical stones of all colors. A miniature may pick up an alchemical stone (of any color) for 1 AP, it can pick up as she wants. The player rating in secret back of the profile card he picked up the stone (W for water, E for Earth, F for Fire and A for Air). When spending the stone, it shows the back of the profile card with the letter. At any time, indicate to the opponent the number of stones that a miniature has if it so requests.
Lighting a floor lamp: a miniature which is at 1 inch or less of a floor lamp may spend 1 AP with an alchemical stone it has. The spent stone should be the same element that the two token elements placed near the floor lamp during the establishment of the game. The miniature is increasing or decreasing the light of the floor lamp. Place the spent token near the floor lamp when you increase the light of the floor lamp. Remove token element when you decrease the light. The stone used is lost.
Alchemists: they can use the stones they have by spending 1 AP increasing or decreasing the floor lamps. They can use the stones they pick to use or improve their formulas. And thanks to their concentration, they can illuminate remote floor lamps (required line of sight). 1 concentration level used to illuminate a floor lamp to 3 inches, 6 inches to 2 levels, levels 3 to 9 inches and 12 inches to 4 levels.