The collection of stones - blitzThe Xi Yi informant was adamant. Past the misty mountains, about fifty miles northwest, near the border, he had seen many Avalonian search the ground.
- "The place is covered with a large number of stones, it appears".
The temptation was too great. We left in the morning, when the fog still covered the plains and the sun was struggling to get up. Our horses were launched at a gallop, we reached the woods monkeys at noon enjoying the meal to rest the horses a moment.
The day ended as we arrived at the approach of the misty mountains. It was necessary to install a camp for the night, with guard towers, to ensure that the enemy does not surprise us at night. We were close to the Avalonian border and we fleurtions constantly with danger.
Installed in my tent, I fell asleep thinking about my return to the city of Xi Yi, bringing many alchemical stones, and all the glory and advancement as I could get.
The next morning, I felt courage to shoot down any enemies appearing on the battlefield. We rode back along the misty mountains to arrive in the late afternoon on the plain described by our informant, on the edge of the Avalonian border.
One of my warriors scouting party returned with this news:
- "I spotted the place, Captain The land seems marked and I feel that there is a very large amount of alchemical stones I have not been able to pick because they are buried in the.. soil ".
The outcome was close, we can go take our booty and leave as soon as this dangerous place, at the limit of Avalonian land. Only ... it seemed that we are not only to know this place ...
The ride was not going to be a simple collection and had to battle while recovering the maximum alchemical stones before harvesting glory and advancement ...
Setting up the Battlefield
1) This scenario is intended to be played on a 24”x24” table. Players determine their table side. Each deployment zone behind a line at over 9,5 inches from midline.
2) The players must then place 6 scenery elements (recommendation about the size of a playing card) according to the following rules:
- Scenery elements cannot be placed less than 3 inches from any table edge, objective or other scenery element.
- The players alternate placing the scenery elements. Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element.
3) The players then place 3 Alchemical Component markers with the following constraints:
- The markers must placed on a scenery element, at least 4 inches away from any other marker.
- The players place 1 of their markers in their table half, and 1 in their opponent's half. The players place the Alchemical Component markers alternately, one at a time, starting with the player who not place in first scenery element. The remaining marker can be placed in his own half table or opposing half table.
- All components MUST be placed on the table.
4) Placing stones. Each player takes two stones of each color (water, earth, fire, air). Roll the dice to see who starts to place the stones as follows:
- Player A place a stone of his choice to 2.5 inches from the midline (eg water).
- Player B place a stone instead of another color (eg earth): on the same center line more than 5 inches of the first stone.
- Player A takes one stone of a different color (eg fire), and places it on the same line, more than 5 inches of other stones
- Player B takes the stone of the remaining color (eg air), and places it on the same line, more than 5 inches of other stones.
Repeat on the other three lines, starting on the other line is 2.5 inches and then on other lines at 7.5 inches (see diagram). In the end, it takes 1 stone each color on each line. For laying stones, ABAB 1st line, 2nd line Baba, 3rd ABAB, BABA 4th line.
Both players deploy their miniatures in their respective deployment areas.
The players alternate deploying all the miniatures from one card at a time.
The player with the most cards starts. If both players have the same number of cards, the loser of an opposed Mind roll deploys first.
1) The first player who scores 6 victory points win. If at any time, both players manage to get 6 or more victory points in the same round or one player has no living miniatures, the result is a draw.
2) Maximum number of VP to win: 14
3) During the End Phase of each round :
- the player who collected the most stone IN ROUND scores 1 VP. Put the collected stones aside.
- the player has 3 stones (harvested in all rounds) of the same color scores 2 PV (cumulatively on each round).
At the first round, it is not possible to take the stones located close to deployment area but it is possible to take the stones near the opposing deployment area
- A miniature being at least 1 inch of stone can take it by spending 1 AP
- A miniature may wear only one stone per round
- The stones gathered can not be used for alchemy
The stones are collected at the end of the round, they are removed from game and set aside.
If a miniature possessing a stone is injured before the end of the round, it drops the stone that he be placed:
- In contact with its base and that opponent (or placed between the two bases in case of long reach),
- Contact with the base of the injured miniature (the desire of the player controlling the miniature) when shooting or alchemy
If a miniature is killed with a stone before the end of the round, the stone is placed where was the base of the miniature.