Fire ! - blitz
Setting up the Battlefield
1) This scenario is intended to be played on a 24”x24” table.
2) Place in the center of the table a goal marker Well (base of 1 inch, size 1).
3) Players determine their table side. Each deployment zone behind a line at over 9 inches from midline.
4) The players must then place 6 scenery elements (recommendation about the size of a playing card) according to the following rules:
- Scenery elements cannot be placed less than 3 inches from any table edge, objective or other scenery element.
- The players alternate placing the scenery elements. Randomly determine which player places the first scenery element.
5) The players then place 3 Alchemical Component markers with the following constraints:
- The markers must placed on a scenery element, at least 4 inches away from any other marker.
- The players place 1 of their markers in their table half, and 1 in their opponent's half. The players place the Alchemical Component markers alternately, one at a time, starting with the player who not place in first scenery element. The remaining marker can be placed in his own half table or opposing half table.
- All components MUST be placed on the table.
Both players deploy their miniatures in their respective deployment areas.
The players alternate deploying all the miniatures from one card at a time.
The player with the most cards starts. If both players have the same number of cards, the loser of an opposed Mind roll deploys first.
Once all deployed miniatures, players must assign 6 tokens (3 of fire and 3 of water) on their miniatures. A model can only carry a water or fire token.
1) The first player who scores 12 victory points win. If at any time, both players manage to get 12 or more victory points in the same round or one player has no living miniatures, the result is a draw.
2) Maximum number of VP to win: 20
3) During the End Phase of each round, players score:
- 1 VP for each scenery without fire token in its field side.
- 2 VP for each scenery with a fire token in the opponents' side.
A model can only carry a fire or a water token.
Turn off heat: a miniature of a 1 inch scenery fire with a water token can discard its water token for 1AP to remove a token of fire scenery.
Draw from the well: a miniature of a 1 inch from the well for 1AP can take a water token.
To fire: a miniature of a 1 inch scenery with a fire token can discard his fire token for 1 AP to add a token on the fire scenery.
An alchemist, after successfully a formula, can freely adding OR remove a token fire on scenery in distance of concentration level x 3 inches.